Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Windows & Doors for Y Stabl

Well the new windows & doors are going in at last this week, and I'm looking forward to seeing them when I get myself over for a long weekend visit next week. So the entire house will then be fully double-glazed and more cozy & secure as a result. The best bit is the matching locks for front & back doors- so only a single key required. The main reason I'm heading over is just to check out whether any additional re-decoration is required around the new frames, to minimise doing this stuff during our Easter holidays. The new sills will probably need doing at least. Can't wait to get over.

I've got a few days off work for the 'Eid Al Adha holidays so have been Photoshopping all the photos we had on the website to make them a bit nicer, and tidying up the website a little bit. Small changes but the photos (especially those around Rhoscolyn beach and our garden) look a lot brighter.

I also got an experienced web guy at PDO to help me out with the Internet Explorer alignment problem (on older versions of IE like the one at PDO- IE6- the page & splash picture alignments are wonky). It seems that only a workaround in the Style Sheet code was required, and I think it now seems to be fixed for all browser versions.

No other news- will have some more updates after I get back from Rhoscolyn again.

No comments: